"Never let it be said that to dream is a waste of one's time, for dreams are our realities in waiting. In dreams, we plant the seeds of our future." - Anonymous


Ever since i was a young i liked computers because i was born in an era where technology is what matters.As a kid i was influenced by computers, my cousin would invite me to go to a local cafe to play games. Normally i dreamed to become the best player in all games but as i grew up i realized that it was impossible. So i stick to mastering one game and that was Defense of the Ancients (Dota).


My mother would scold me for playing all day in the computer shop. I would skip doing household chores to go play and  skip classes with my friends just to play. And i reached high school, it got a bit busy and on i would minimize my playing time to just 2 hours a day but that did not stop me.





My goal is to play in the International where the best player from all over the world gather to form teams and take the prize. They're not just anybody, they have decades of playing and are very experienced players and to beat them i will train and train and until one day i will finally achieve my dream to play in the biggest tournament in Esports and take the crown.








Comments